Fundraising and Donations
Donations are made through Support Tiffin Girls’ School Company (STGSC), an independent registered charity (#1069996) set up in 1998 to improve and expand educational facilities and opportunities at the school so that our students may fully realise their academic and wider education potential.
We are enormously grateful to our parents, alumnae and friends for your support and generous donations which enable us to provide the teaching and learning resources, facilities and enrichment experiences that help make The Tiffin Girls’ School so outstanding.
Some examples of what your donations have funded in recent years include:
- State of the art lighting and sound equipment in the new Drama studio
- New PCs and whiteboards in classrooms
- iPads for Art
- An IT suite of iMacs for Music Tech
- The bid for the new Sports Centre
Your donations are crucial to sustaining the exceptional educational provision at the school and are a vital and valued form of funding.
Fundraising priorities for 2023
This year the focus of fundraising is going toward refurbishing the Hall to replace the audio and visual equipment and provide new lighting.
The whole school will benefit from the new equipment; the concerts, drama productions, dance shows, PSA and other fundraising events and assemblies as well as the community who hire our facilities.
The cost of providing the new equipment is estimated at around £100,000.
Recent fundraising campaigns and parent donations have helped fund some transformational capital projects including the construction of Tiffin Girls’ Sports Centre which was officially opened in September 2022 and the Rivermead Building in 2020, delivering state of the art Design and Technology and Drama facilities and three new classrooms.
Ways of Giving
All donations, no matter what size, make a difference. You can support the school financially in one of the following ways:
- Regular donations: help us to plan for the future with confidence. You can set up your monthly donation by downloading a Direct Debit form below
- One-off donations: you can support the school with a one-off donation by clicking the donate button or via the online +Pay facility on ParentMail
- Gift Aid: don’t forget, if you pay tax and are eligible, by completing the Gift Aid form we can reclaim an additional 25p in every £1 from HMRC at no extra cost to you
- Matched Funding: many companies will match the money their employees donate or raise to charity. Please check whether your company offers such a programme or would be willing to set one up.
If you want to discuss a donation or how you might additionally support the school, please contact our Development Manager, Naia Edwards: [email protected]