|Our Open Evening is held in July each year (for Year 7 parents and girls). We do not take bookings.
The Tiffin Girls’ School
The opening evening will take place in school and we look forward to welcoming Year 5 pupils and parents during the evening. There are no guided tours, visitors are encouraged to make their own way around the school to visit subject areas. Students will be available in the classrooms to talk about their subject. Demonstrations, performances and activities will be taking place around the school. The Headteacher will be speaking at intervals throughout the evening. We hope that visitors will take the opportunity visit our new, state of the art sports centre, which is for both student and community use. There will be limited drinks and snacks available in the dining hall, for which we can only accept card payments (cash will not be possible).
|Our Open Evening takes place in the autumn term (for Year 11 parents and girls). We do not take bookings.
The Tiffin Girls’ School Sixth Form
The evening will include talks from the Sixth Form team, our Head Girls and the Headteacher. Each academic department will host a room where visitors can speak to subject teachers and current sixth formers studying the subject, and the school site is open for visitors to view, including our brand new sports centre.
- The no.65 bus stops directly outside the school
- The nearest train station is in Kingston town centre
- Bike racks are available for cycle or scooter storage
- Scooters are not permitted in the building
- No dogs will be permitted on site or grounds (with the exception of guide dogs for visual impairment)
- We ask you not to attend if you have any of the recognised signs of COVID or are isolating
- We suggest you do not drive as there is no stopping on the Richmond Road, no parking in side roads, and limited visitor parking in our car park. You are advised to use the local public car parks highlighted on the Journey Planner below
- Parking offences may be reported and traffic enforcement requested