The Tiffin Girls’ School uniform is designed so that it is inclusive, appropriate for the school environment, promotes sustainability and economic equality and supports students’ preparation for the wider world.
Our uniform policy:
- reflects agreed standards of student dress that have been consulted on by staff, students and is appropriate to the needs of the environment, individuals, and the activity undertaken within the school day.
- is reviewed annually and consultation informs any changes that may be made in how it is worn.
- recognises that the wider world of work contains a number of professions that hold similar expectations about how employees dress whilst in their employ and so school uniform or dress codes are an appropriate stepping stone to these expectations.
- takes into consideration how different students may identify in terms of gender and provides opportunities for them to dress in a way that is more helpful for how they understand themselves.
- underpins our belief that wearing a uniform, helps to minimise any real or perceived economic inequalities between families.
- ensures that the price point is taken into account alongside quality and durability when determining providers and items for our uniform.
- meets school goals towards sustainability
- meets government guidance on school uniform.
Stevensons is the supplier of The Tiffin Girls’ School daywear uniform and PE kit.
- Some items of daywear and sportswear are compulsory, while some are optional – please click on the school uniform download below.
- Compulsory uniform key items: the daywear skirt (no shorter than mid-thigh), charcoal grey trouser or shorts | The Tiffin jumper or cardigan | The Tiffin blue and white short-sleeved or long-sleeved blouse.
- Compulsory PE kit key items: Tiffin skort or performance short | Tiffin performance sports leggings | Tiffin white polo shirt | Tiffin hockey socks | Tiffin midlayer | Sports holdall.
- Parents can purchase uniform at the Twickenham branch of Stevensons or online once you have registered on their website.
Stevensons offers a fitting appointment once you have registered.
The Twickenham branch is:
1-15 Heath Road
Normal Opening Hours: 9.00am – 5.30pm
Wednesday and Sunday: Closed
Extended summer hours: June – September (check their website)