Celebrating Black History Month
We have been recognising and celebrating Black History Month this week in school, 3 – 7 October.
- Display in the foyer from the Getty Archive of Black Culture
- Poetry Competition
- Film/TV show screenings at lunchtime
- Book recommendations in the LRC
- Art Competition
- Daily newsletter with recommendations, recipes and links
- Poetry lessons for Years 7 – 9
- Music Competition
- Food for BHM in the dining hall
- Inspiring articles and posters, information about the Halo code, social media recommendations
- Charity cake sale
Full details are available for students on their website.